A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa King, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Internist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. King practice?
- Dr. Lisa King has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Desoto Endocrinologists.