A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa King, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Internist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. King practice?
- Dr. Lisa King has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.