Reproductive Endocrinologist, Internist, Radiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Run! show details Run!
by April on May 27th, 2016

After doing some research, I learned that Dr. Lisa King was good doctor in her field. I booked my appointment 4 weeks in advance. Paperwork was mailed to me, which was filled out before arrival. I was informed to arrive 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment. I arrived at the request time frame. After waiting an hour, I asked how much longer until I'll be seen because 3 woman came in after me and they completed there apppintment. The receptionist informed me that my wait will not take much longer. And that, those woman have a different provider than I have. Also, we have only one nurse. 30 minutes later, I still wasn't seen. I told the receptionist to cancel my appointment with a charge. I have to go to work. She expressed that I didn't have a charge a cancellation fee due to your yearly exam being free. I expressed that I was here on time, yet I've been waiting for 1.5 hours without any communication about why the delay. The reception then expressed I'm sorry, but it'll take another 30 minutes to be seen and I'm unsure how long the exam will take. We hate for you to go. But, if you would like to reschedule our next opening is in July. At the end of the day, no one said "we do apologize for the wait," "we will be right with you," " sorry for the delay," or anything of that nature. Poor customer service I received! Poor communication I was given! I was a new patient who needed a pap test. Terrible first impression! I didn't see myself sitting an additional hour on top of the 1.5 hours. So unless you have 4 hours to spare, please go somewhere else. No order and poor communication among the staff.

by A Smiles on Dec 6th, 2015

Great bed side manner and actually talk to me and not at me. Actually take time to exam without the rush. I would and will recommend this great doctor.The staff team are wonderful.

Tired of waiting. show details Tired of waiting.
May 19th, 2015

The lack of consideration for patients time is unacceptable. An appointment for 1130, by 1pm I was still waiting to see Dr. King!!! I left without being seen as no telling how much longer I would have had to wait. How would they like it if I showed up over 90 minutes late for my appointment!? Looking for a new doctor!

by Ms hydara on May 5th, 2015

Dr King is very professional, passionate and nice. She has a great staff too. They are very nice and professional.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
Mar 2nd, 2015

I haven't seen Dr King recently but stumbled across these reviews. All I can truly say is customer service often works both ways. Hopefully, the negative complaints have been resolved and I am for sure her staff has every intent to please their patients. The question you must ask of of someone who has been a patient there is; would you refer your loved ones there? My answer would be positively....YES.

by Leah on Jan 6th, 2015

Great doctor and an easy delivery ... She is above amazing she helped me deliver my first child and I will be using her again during this pregnancy

Poor Staff show details Poor Staff
Oct 16th, 2014

her staff is terrible, but I have been going to her over 10 years. The nurse PJ is aweful and every time you ask her a question she tells you to go to ER. Really! just sorry

Bad Customer Service show details Bad Customer Service
Jan 10th, 2014

This doctors office staff is rude. I use to recommend her to friends but not anymore. I was hung up on twice by the person who was suppose to be the the office manager. I was also told to to find someone else by the office manger. I've had this doctor for several years so its to bad I have to find someone else. The doctor good if you can get through her staff there.

Jan 6th, 2014

I felt @ home the minute I entered the front door. Loved the energy of the entire staff front office, nurse & checkout members. Dr King gave me reason to wonder why I had not changed doctors before. I will not be missing my yearly visits.

First Baby show details First Baby
Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. King has been most helpful as I go through my first pregnancy. I love her and her staff. They are very friendly and very concern with my health and my baby's health, The wait is not very long to see her. She moves as fast as she can. I think people forget that she has different locations so she can't be everyone at once. I love Dr. King and her staff. I will recommend her to anybody. She is very wise and so is the people who work behind her.

Apr 2nd, 2013

I saw Dr. King on Feb. 2012 for infertility issues. Her staff was rude and inconsiderate of my reason for visit. After several visits and a laprascopy, I had called to schedule my next visit and told next available would be in 4 weeks. Given the time sensitivity of my medical condition a nurse was able to fit me in. Upon arrival I was told that Dr. King would not see me until my balance (from surgery 2 months ago) was paid in full. I informed the receptionist that I had not received a bill and did not have the $500 to pay. Her response was "I'm sorry, you can't be seen". I never returned to the office and never got a response to my letter to Dr. King.

Aug 9th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. King for a colposcopy. She was super friendly during the procedure and made me feel very comfortable; although I did not receive any discharge papers/instructions on what to do after the biopsy. About two weeks later, I started experiencing some negative side effects. I called Dr. King's office from 3pm until 5pm on a Tuesday to get some information on what action I needed to take to prevent infection, etc. I left one message around 3pm and then was passed on to the nurse's voicemail from 4-5pm. The front receptionist was very rude about the whole ordeal. I asked her if she could physically find a nurse to answer my question - but she couldn't? She claimed that Dr. King was out of town and the nurses have been really busy all day. Although my experience with Dr. King was great, her office staff treated me very poorly. I am worried that the side effects might become serious and they SHOWED ABSOLUTELY NO CONCERN FOR MY WELL BEING. In summary, if you don't have any problems after your procedures - this place is great! If you do......GOOD LUCK!

Staff Is About As Professional As Walmart Customer Service Department show details Staff Is About As Professional As Walmart Customer Service Department
Sep 24th, 2010

Staff made my daughter jump through hoops when the issue could have been resolved by fax. Made me drive an hour & bring an insurance card & threatened not to see her. Dr King ran out the back door instead of address what her staff had done & then refused to see my daughter again. VERY UN PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Gloria Navarrete on May 8th, 2010

Dr. King is very patient and understanding of any questions and concerns you have during your appointment time with her. She has great bedside manner and is willing to listen to all your needs and questions. She is thorough in her examinations and has always been accurate with her diagnosis with me. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Y. Samuel on Sep 5th, 2008

I have been a patient for over 9 years. Dr King treats every patient as if you are her only patient