Dr. Lisa King MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 27th, 2016
Well Woman Exam
I would recommend Dr. Lisa King to any female because she spends the time to explain go over any details and questions relating to an issue. She has been my Doctor for years and I will keep going back as long as she is in practice. Keep up the good work Dr. King.

July 26th, 2016
Best GyN experince!
Dr. King is an amazing, excellent, understanding, patient and enjoyable expert. She will explain things clearly and simply. She is a the best GYN I've seen ever!!! Her staff and assistants are courteous and really nice. I moved 450 miles aways from Dallas, but she still is my #1 !! doctor. Thank you Dr. King.

May 27th, 2016
Run!
After doing some research, I learned that Dr. Lisa King was good doctor in her field. I booked my appointment 4 weeks in advance. Paperwork was mailed to me, which was filled out before arrival. I was informed to arrive 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment. I arrived at the request time frame. After waiting an hour, I asked how much longer until I'll be seen because 3 woman came in after me and they completed there apppintment. The receptionist informed me that my wait will not take much longer. And that, those woman have a different provider than I have. Also, we have only one nurse. 30 minutes later, I still wasn't seen. I told the receptionist to cancel my appointment with a charge. I have to go to work. She expressed that I didn't have a charge a cancellation fee due to your yearly exam being free. I expressed that I was here on time, yet I've been waiting for 1.5+ hours without any communication about why the delay. The reception then expressed I'm sorry, but it'll take another 30 minutes to be seen and I'm unsure how long the exam will take. We hate for you to go. But, if you would like to reschedule our next opening is in July. At the end of the day, no one said "we do apologize for the wait," "we will be right with you," " sorry for the delay," or anything of that nature. Poor customer service I received! Poor communication I was given! I was a new patient who needed a pap test. Terrible first impression! I didn't see myself sitting an additional hour on top of the 1.5 hours. So unless you have 4 hours to spare, please go somewhere else. No order and poor communication among the staff.

December 6th, 2015
Great bed side manner and actually talk to me and not at me. Actually take time to exam without the rush. I would and will recommend this great doctor.The staff team are wonderful.

May 19th, 2015
Tired of waiting.
The lack of consideration for patients time is unacceptable. An appointment for 1130, by 1pm I was still waiting to see Dr. King!!! I left without being seen as no telling how much longer I would have had to wait. How would they like it if I showed up over 90 minutes late for my appointment!? Looking for a new doctor!

May 5th, 2015
Dr King is very professional, passionate and nice. She has a great staff too. They are very nice and professional.

March 2nd, 2015
Long time patient
I haven't seen Dr King recently but stumbled across these reviews. All I can truly say is customer service often works both ways. Hopefully, the negative complaints have been resolved and I am for sure her staff has every intent to please their patients. The question you must ask of of someone who has been a patient there is; would you refer your loved ones there? My answer would be positively....YES.

January 6th, 2015
Great doctor and an easy delivery ... She is above amazing she helped me deliver my first child and I will be using her again during this pregnancy

October 16th, 2014
Poor Staff
her staff is terrible, but I have been going to her over 10 years. The nurse PJ is aweful and every time you ask her a question she tells you to go to ER. Really! just sorry

January 10th, 2014
Bad Customer Service
This doctors office staff is rude. I use to recommend her to friends but not anymore. I was hung up on twice by the person who was suppose to be the the office manager. I was also told to to find someone else by the office manger. I've had this doctor for several years so its to bad I have to find someone else. The doctor good if you can get through her staff there.

January 6th, 2014
I felt @ home the minute I entered the front door. Loved the energy of the entire staff front office, nurse & checkout members. Dr King gave me reason to wonder why I had not changed doctors before. I will not be missing my yearly visits.

August 12th, 2013
First Baby
Dr. King has been most helpful as I go through my first pregnancy. I love her and her staff. They are very friendly and very concern with my health and my baby's health, The wait is not very long to see her. She moves as fast as she can. I think people forget that she has different locations so she can't be everyone at once. I love Dr. King and her staff. I will recommend her to anybody. She is very wise and so is the people who work behind her.