A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Miller is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital
- Miami Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Miller practice?
Dr. Lisa Miller practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Miller, Dr. Isabelle Miller, Dr. Bette Miller, Dr. Babette Miller, Dr. Marybeth Miller, Dr. Buffy Miller, Dr. Elsa Miller, Dr. Liza Miller