A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Nash, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Nash MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Nash practice?
- Dr. Lisa Nash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Nash practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.