Overall Review

August 11th, 2014
The best doctor!
My kids love dr. Nash!! She spends time with them, holds them, plays with them! My daughter told me " I love the doctor. She is the best! She is soooooo nice." They are looking forward to seeing her when they have appointment. I hope she will stay in our area and care for our kids until they are full grown.

August 9th, 2013
Dr. Nash is the most amazing doctor. Not only did I absolutely love her the first time but every time we saw her. And my children loved going to see her. Dr. Nash took time for us and explained everything so we understood. She walked in the room every time with a smile and never made us feel rushed. She ALWAYS called after to follow up . It was actually her, not a nurse. We just moved to Florida and if I could afford it, I would fly back every time to see her for my children's checkups. She is truly missed by our family.

December 19th, 2011
Dr. Nash is professional & caring
Dr. Nash is very thorough, loving gives her full attention, and doesn't make you feel like you need to rush through the visit. Very well educated and gives facts rather than just her opinion. My daughters feel very comfortable with her, my 9 year old loves her!

April 18th, 2011
We love Dr. Nash
Dr. Nash is one of a kind. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is so compassionate towards our 3 children. She has been known to call us back in regards to a call in to the nurse herself. Sorry, but I have never known any other doctor who does this! She is wonderful, down to earth, and I hope she never leaves Cooks! Wait time varies, but she is worth the wait!

April 9th, 2011
A pediatrician worth driving across the state for!
We have been taking our son to Dr. Nash for over three years. She is so patient and compassionate. You may have to wait a little while in the room for her but once she's there, you have her full attention. Our son has various allergies and she is always very attentive to our thoughts and what we have noticed as his allergies progress. There have even been times when she has returned a call well after office hours and spent considerable time talking over the latest issue. She is the kind of pediatrician every parent wants for their child.

September 28th, 2010
Best Pediatrician in North Texas!
My children and I absolutely LOVE Dr. Nash! She shows genuine concern, care, and interest in the children she sees in her office. She also listens to the parents concerns and is there to answer any questions you have for her and is never in a rush to get to the next patient. The only issue is the wait time, since the office has added some additional doctors due to another facility closing, the new doctors and their patients are now established in our practice so the wait time has increased.

June 2nd, 2010
Great Doctors.
This is a best doctors of the area and I think in US. Was the great dedication on the health problem to my family. THANK A LOT.

February 9th, 2010
Great Doctor
We love Lisa Nash. She is great with my kids and gives them the time that they need. She plays with them and makes them feel important.

February 5th, 2010
Great Doctor!
My daughter loves Dr. Nash. She has really good bedside manner with kids. She's an awesome doctor. I highly recommend her.