A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Newman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Newman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Newman practices Family Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Family Physicians.