A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Newman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Newman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Newman practices Family Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Family Physicians.