A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Newman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Newman, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Texas-Md Anderson Cancer C
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Newman practice?
Dr. Lisa Newman practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.