A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Newman, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Texas-Md Anderson Cancer C
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Newman MD and MPH is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Newman practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.