A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Weber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Community Hospital
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Weber MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Weber practice?
- Dr. Lisa Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Weber practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Nephrologists.