Dr. Lisa Wilson MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Connersville, IN

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Wilson saved my life! I am a 35 year old nurse with NO family history of cancer. Dr. Wilson's trained eye saw a suspicious mole where my family Dr saw a normal mole. Thank God I trusted her, she performed a total excision of the area and I am going to be fine. You better believe I will show up for my routine skin checks every 6 months with Dr. Wilson!!!

January 31st, 2014
great doctor
Dr Wilson really did want to help me.

May 30th, 2013
Most Unprofessional Staff I Have Ever Encountered!!
I arrived five minutes early for my appointment. The office was not even open. The doors were locked. Two other cars in the parking lot. 10 minutes after my appointment time the doors were still locked. Dr. Wilson got out of one of the cars and said that "they" would be here soon. Something must have held them up. Ten minutes later a van drove up, 3 young ladies got out and one of them unlocked the door. No apology for being half an hour late, nothing. After they got the office set up for patients (by now there were 3 of us), they kept calling a name. No one responded. Finally I realized it was me they were wanting to talk to but they had my name wrong (I was NOT a new patient nor was my name unusual). I corrected them, laughed about the mix-up and answered their question about my insurance. When my turn to see the doctor came, guess what. They still had my name wrong but at least now I knew to answer to that name. Again, no apologies, nothing!! If I had not already seen Dr. Wilson and knew the quality of care that she provided, that would have been my one and only time there. And I am still debating whether to continue because I fear their sloppiness and lack of caring will result in a mistake that could impact my health.

July 5th, 2010
UNHEARD OF SERVICE THESE DAYS - GREAT EXPERIENCE!
I knew when I entered the office and had exposure to the staff, that I had chosen the right provider. Furthermore, Dr. Wilson was so much more than I expected. She actually made me feel very good about my visit. It is apparent that she loves her vocation. Thanks for a great experience!

July 4th, 2010
Nice doctor!
I've seen Dr. Wilson 5 times. ONLY ONCE did I have to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes. There had been 2 emergency surgeries than she had to do. That's understandable. She's caring and the staff is very helpful and sweet.