A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Aaron is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Iris Aaron MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa I. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Lisa Aaron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Aaron practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Peekskill, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists and White Plains Neurologists.