Learn more about Dr. Lisa Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Aaron is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Iris Aaron MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa I. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Lisa Aaron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Aaron practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Peekskill, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists and White Plains Neurologists.