Dr. Lisa Abaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Abaid?

April 21st, 2016

Best doctor

I had a hysterectomy two years ago I had robotics hysterectomy I had a fast recovery my stomach muscles where sore for less then two weeks I took Tylenol for the pain I only had it for three days I had three scars one on my belly button & two one my stomach the two scars on my stomach I don't see them anymore I still have the scar on my belly button but it reminds me how lucky I was to been sent to such a great doctor that the cancer was found early she explained everything to me I knew I was in great hands anyone who needs surgery she is the best choice I recommend her highly

May 15th, 2015

Dr. Lisa Abaid is terrific! She's the BEST doctor I've ever had.

August 26th, 2011

Great physician

Great bedside manner, caring, I wish there were more doctors like her. I had a robotic surgery and went home the same day, and was back at work in 2 weeks, amazing.

March 26th, 2011

So pleased

I've been under the care of Dr. Abaid for about 18 months and I couldn't have asked for a more caring and professional doctor. I had a complete hysterectomy using robotics at Hoag hospital. I went home the next morning with very little discomfort. I only took advil for the sourness. I was amazed that I could function so quickly. Her precise hands, skill and gentleness must be the reason I had so little pain. I believe this, coupled with the robot, is why my recovery time was so short and painless. There were times that I would forget that I even had surgery. I know so many friends that have had this surgery the traditional way, that suffer for months with sourness, pain and adhesions. I had none of this. I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Abaid.

October 30th, 2010

I wish all doctors were like her!

It's been year since my hysterectomy and I couldn't ask for a better outcome. It was done with robotics and Dr. Abaid really must have a great technique. I went home the next morning with 4 little holes and a sore belly, no more than what you get after doing too many sit-ups. Just a few sore muscles. A couple of days of Advil and I was great. Dr. Abaid never rushes you, answers all your questions and a very sweet lady. She is very thorough, skilled, helpful, kind and gentle.

June 27th, 2017