Dr. Lisa Abbott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Abbott?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Abbott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2016

Dr. Abbott is amazing, her staff is very friendly and welcoming. I had a friend that had her doctor retire and she was being told by other docs that it would take a couple of months to get her in, I told Dr. Abbott her situation and she got her in the next week.

March 6th, 2016

Thoughtful, thorough -- pleasant atmosphere -- willing to answer questions -- I feel very confident that her diagnosis and treatment is accurate and efficient.

September 2nd, 2015

Recommended by two people.

Dr. Abbott is knowledgeable and courteous. She is direct and has always answered any questions I have had.

April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Abbott is so unattached. I just don't feel a connection with her. I don't really feel that she cares for me as a patient. She look at lab results, switch around my dosage, and tells me "See you in 2 months".

March 16th, 2013

Dr. Abbott is awesome

Dr. Abbott is great. Its been easier to get an appointment now that she's added the PAs to her practice. Everytime I call the office (because I'm irresponsible...very, very irresponsible) due to misplaced lab slips or misplaced appointment cards they are super helpful and get me set straight. She listens when you talk, and makes decisions about medications that take into account how you feel, and not just lab numbers. And she's smart, knew right what was wrong with me even though I was referred to her for a different problem.

February 23rd, 2012

Dr. Abbott has spent the majority of time during my office visits discussing the activities of her teenage daughters. Meanwhile, my questions about my health, and my particular disease go unanswered.

February 18th, 2012

Dr. AbbDrSDott rushes in to consult and has her own agenda. She does not listen to concerns, and at times talks right over as you speak.

Dr. Abbot rushes in with her own agenda. She does not listen to concerns and at times talks right over as you speak. Her manner has to affect diagnosis and treatment. Please consider this as you think about choosing her as a doctor.

August 10th, 2011

I wouldn't say dr abbott is good, at best I'd say fair. She seems to have a grasp of thyroid conditions, but though I've only had 2 appointments with her they were rushed because SHE was running late, and her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. This is honesty the first review I've ever written about a doctor but I feel others need to be prewarned. If you are looking for a kind, caring, compassionate doctor that takes the time to hear your concerns... THIS IS NOT YOUR DOCTOR.

May 3rd, 2011

Doesn't make sense

I guess I just didnt click with Dr. Abbott, but I felt that spending a total of about 10 mins with her and then to schedule again in 3 months just didnt make sense and felt like it was just a "let's wait and see treatment".Also billing person is never there and never returns calls. Have been trying to get an issue between the office and my insurance cleared for over 5 months now that she can get paid. Doesnt make sense at all.

June 22nd, 2010

Good Doctor, Horrible Office Staff

Dr. Abbott is a wonderful doctor, she knows her stuff and is a no nonsense professional. Her staff on the other hand has had me seriously considering a new doctor, as much as I like Dr. Abbott. They are rude, unprofessional and not friendly. I needed a new lab sheet because mine was ruined and they would only send me one for a $25.00 charge. So, if you don't mind being treated like crap in order to see a wonderful doctorr - go for it!

September 25th, 2009

Exceptional Service

Doctor Abbott and her staff are exceptional. I always recommend her to family and friends.

September 21st, 2009

Dr Abbott is Great!

After struggling with my thyroid for several years, I went to see Dr Abbott. She changed my medication and really worked with me to get my dosage dialed in just right. Now I feel GREAT!!! I know my body better than anyone else and she knows that. She actually LISTENED TO ME. Not too many doctors do that.....