Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Adams
Dr. Lisa Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Adams is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital, Peace Harbor Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center. Dr. Adams has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.
Dr. Robert Pelz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi26
Dr. Erin Wray
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi9
Dr. Wayne Ormsby
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.01 mi10