A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ahrendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ahrendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrendt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrendt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ahrendt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrendt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahrendt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Daneker Ahrendt MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Ahrendt practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ahrendt has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Ahrendt practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Oncologists.