A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ahrendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ahrendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ahrendt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrendt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahrendt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahrendt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan