A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ahrendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ahrendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ahrendt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrendt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahrendt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Daneker Ahrendt MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Ahrendt practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ahrendt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Ahrendt practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Oncologists.