A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LISA ALLEN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LISA ALLEN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LISA ALLEN, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. ALLEN graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. ALLEN has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ALLEN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. LISA S. ALLEN practice?
Dr. LISA ALLEN practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Rheumatologists, and Lancaster Pediatric Specialists.