A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Allen, FACP, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa S Allen FACP and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Allen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Allen practices Rheumatology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Rheumatologists.