Dr. Lisa Sherbin Allen MD and FACP is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Allen, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Allen practice?
Dr. Lisa Allen practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Rheumatologists, and Lancaster Pediatric Specialists.