A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Allenspach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Allenspach, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Organ Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Allenspach graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Allenspach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Allenspach MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Allenspach practice?
- Dr. Lisa Allenspach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Allenspach practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.