A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fairweather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fairweather, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Addiction Mecidine
- Adult ADD / ADHD
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- General Adult Psychiatry
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Outpatient Opiate Detoxification
- Social Anxiety / Social Phobia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairweather graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fairweather has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Peter Smith Hospital
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
- BHC Millwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Fairweather practice?
Dr. Lisa Fairweather practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Psychiatrists.