A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fairweather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fairweather, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairweather graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fairweather has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- BHC Millwood Hospital
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Diane Fairweather DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Fairweather practice?
- Dr. Lisa Fairweather has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Fairweather practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Psychiatry near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Colleyville Psychiatrists and Colleyville Addiction Specialists.