Dr. Lisa Fairweather Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Fairweather?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Fairweather?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Dr. Fairweather is fantastic! She's a great listener and very easy to relate to. We've had great success with my pi-bolar disorder, and about to start on my ADD. I've been untreated for both my entire life and now I have a new outlook on life. I would highly recommend Dr. Fairweather!

April 22nd, 2017

Trusting and understanding

Greatest choice I've made in a long time.

April 22nd, 2017

This Doctor is EVERYTHING.

She is completely loyal, I felt like we were instant friends that I can trust her. I would recommend her to anyone out there that feels lost and needs some guidance and help.

February 2nd, 2017

Had to make appt one month in advance and put up $400 deposit. Was told to arrive 20 minutes early. After waiting close to an hour and a half, two cosmetic patients were seen first.

I don't see how a physician can specialize in Psychiatry and cosmetic procedures and give priority to the cosmetics. As a psych patient I was already running on low, but chin refurbishments are more lucrative. No warning from staff that appointments were running late. The office has a strict set of rules about being late or missed appointment which is costly. Apparently the patient's time is worthless.

January 9th, 2017

Dr. Fairweather is amazing! She has helped me so much find the medication that I needed. She is very compassionate with her patients which really means a lot. I encourage you to go check her out!

September 27th, 2016

Satisfied patient

I had a wonderful experience at the office. Dr. Fairweather is very talented! She listened to what I wanted and then gave me her opinion of what treatment within my budget would help me the most. She was spot on! I experienced no pain while receiving botox and some dermal fillers. The results were amazing! I really appreciated the time she spent with me. I went on her email list to receive alerts for future discounts! I will see this doctor again!

April 5th, 2016

Forever wait time

January 12th, 2016

Dr Lisa Fairweather

Very thorough in her assessment of me as an individual with unique needs. Other PS spent half the time with me and injected Botox in a very set, standard fashion and never asked me questions that could have helped them give me a better result. The results seem to be the best so far, but it's only been about 8 days, so we will see. There is definitely a big sales component to her visit with you, however, she doesn't appear to push too hard, other than bundling of services and purchasing 3 syringes up front to save money. This is a common sales tactic of many practices. I will update my review once I go back for fillers.

June 27th, 2015

Great injector!

Best Botox injector ever! Love that she calls after a few days to check up on you.

August 1st, 2014

I'm seeing this doctor for ADD. Quick in/out appointments, the place is really nice and the staff is great. Oh, for those that aren't aware: No insurance accepted here. Not a problem for me since my deductible is stupid high already. I just pay out of pocket and we're done.

February 4th, 2014

Excellent.

Unable to complete tasks, lack of energy, focus, depression. I appreciate the time taken on my first visit to address my concerns & provide feedback. When I left, I felt as though I was on the right track. Excellent.

January 30th, 2014

I was struggling with being able to focus and find balance in my life. Day to day activities were becomnig difficult to prioritize. Dr. Fairweather helped me to open up and talk. She made me feel very comfortable about seeking help.