A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Allred, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Shea Allred MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Allred practice?
- Dr. Lisa Allred has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Allred practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians.