A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Almeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Almeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almeder graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Almeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Almeder MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Almeder practice?
- Dr. Lisa Almeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Almeder practices Internal Medicine near Portland, ME.
See Portland Internists.