A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Alonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Alonso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonso graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alonso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Pediatric Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alonso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Alonso practice?
Dr. Lisa Alonso practices Pediatrics near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Pediatricians.