A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Amiotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amiotte
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amiotte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amiotte graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Amiotte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Care Hospital & School
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Carol Amiotte MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Amiotte practice?
- Dr. Lisa Amiotte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Amiotte practices Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN and Pipestone, MN.
See Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.