A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Amiotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Amiotte graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Amiotte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Care Hospital & School
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Carol Amiotte MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Amiotte practice?
- Dr. Lisa Amiotte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Amiotte practices Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN and Pipestone, MN.
See Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.