A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Amsterdam is Excellent. Dr. Amsterdam has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Amsterdam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amsterdam graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Amsterdam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lee`s Summit Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amsterdam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Amsterdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Amsterdam practice?
Dr. Lisa Amsterdam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Amsterdam, Dr. Isabelle Amsterdam, Dr. Bette Amsterdam, Dr. Babette Amsterdam, Dr. Marybeth Amsterdam, Dr. Buffy Amsterdam, Dr. Elsa Amsterdam, Dr. Liza Amsterdam