A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Amsterdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Amsterdam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Amsterdam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amsterdam graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amsterdam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Amsterdam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Amsterdam practice?
- Dr. Lisa Amsterdam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Amsterdam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Lees Summit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.