A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Andelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Andelin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andelin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Andelin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Andelin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Andelin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Andelin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Carole Andelin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Andelin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Andelin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Andelin practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.