Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Andruscavage
Dr. Lisa Andruscavage, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Andruscavage is affiliated with Carilion Medical Center, Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital and Partner Physician. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Andruscavage has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lisa Andruscavage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.
Dr. Alice Ackerman
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Roanoke, VA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jane Hull
Roanoke, VA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Ann Heerens
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Roanoke, VA 0.01 mi20