A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Armitige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Armitige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Armitige, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armitige graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Armitige has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Yvonne Armitige MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Y. Armitige practice?
- Dr. Lisa Armitige has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Armitige practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Pediatricians.