A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Armitige, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Armitige graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Armitige has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armitige accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Armitige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa Y. Armitige practice?
Dr. Lisa Armitige practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Armitige, Dr. Bess Armitige, Dr. Bessie Armitige, Dr. Beth Armitige, Dr. Betsy Armitige, Dr. Bette Armitige, Dr. Bettie Armitige, Dr. Bettina Armitige