A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Armitige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Armitige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armitige
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Armitige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Armitige, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Armitige graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Armitige has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Yvonne Armitige MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Y. Armitige practice?
- Dr. Lisa Armitige has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Armitige practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Pediatricians.