A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Attebery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Attebery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Attebery graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Attebery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Lisa Attebery DO is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. M L. Attebery practice?
- Dr. M Attebery has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Attebery practices Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, PA and Exton, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.