Dr. Lisa Auerbach MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 4 reviews

May 25th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor and staff
Dr. Auerbach and her staff (Nurses Antoinette and Vivian) have been so kind, warm, knowledgable and caring towards me, I have to leave a review (even though I never do this...) I was given a next day appointment for a serious back injury - They were even comforting over the phone. Once I saw Dr. Auerbach (within 10 minutes of arriving - and I arrived a half hour early because I was walking so slow), she took her time to understand how I was injured, what exactly was hurting and what referrals I needed. Dr. A is warm, funny, very caring and focuses all of her attention on you when she is with you. I had a primary doctor before Dr. Auerbach who was none of these things and I finally decided I needed to change. Thank God I chose Dr. Auerbach because she is an outstanding physician with a great personality. (You don't have to worry about feeling uncomfortable discussing anything) I recommend Dr. Auerbach to everyone and wish there were more doctors like her. So grateful I found you.

February 21st, 2011
Switched to Dr A from another Dr and I love her.

October 23rd, 2009
Great doctor
She was nice, friendly and followed up on the questionnaire I took before hand.She came off as very approachable and I did not feel rushed during our appointment.

November 6th, 2008
impossible to get through phone system. people are rude and non responsive. best not to have an emergency need/virtually impossible to reach Dr. Directly. Dr. Auerbach is thorough and professional