A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa David, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 5 awards.
Dr. David has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Baylor David MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. David practice?
- Dr. Lisa David has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa David practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Otolaryngic Allergy near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Allergists and Lafayette Otolaryngologists.