A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa David, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 5 awards.
Dr. David has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Baylor David MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. David practice?
- Dr. Lisa David has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa David practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Allergists and Lafayette Otolaryngologists.