Dr. Lisa Schneider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 13th, 2015
A++++++
I have been going to Dr Schneider since 2001. Every visit has been exceptional. She always takes the time to ask how I am doing as well as how my family is doing!! The whole office staff is always very personable.

October 3rd, 2014
Dr. Schneider is a very compassionate and caring doctor. I was going to another female gynecologist who was rough during pelvic exams and I would be in pain for weeks after an exam. Not with Dr. Schneider. She is fast, gentle and thorough. She also takes time to listen to my concerns. I highly recommend this doctor.

April 28th, 2011
awful
Ok, changing doctors...but while I was at the first apt, they did the u/s and their printer was broken, telling me they will get it fixedso i had been calling them every week for 3 weeks to see if its been fixed so i can get my first u/s pic. every week they said no, finally this week they said it's been fixed but they don't store memory of past pictures, so i wouldn't get my first u/s. can you believe this!! my first pregnancy and i can't get a picture of my first u/s. why didn't they just state this the first week i called them or at my apt, so i can go to another place to get one.so glad i left, i feel sorry for every woman who had an u/s there and didn't get a picture

September 12th, 2010
Dr. Schneider is so great. She was recommended to me by a friend. She makes you feel completely comfortable to ask questions and discuss anything. I feel like she is up to date on research and clinical papers as well. So great!