A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Babashoff, Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Babashoff has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Babashoff, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babashoff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babashoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital - San Buenaventura
- St. John`s Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babashoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Babashoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Babashoff practice?
Dr. Lisa Babashoff practices Surgery near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Babashoff, Dr. Isabelle Babashoff, Dr. Bette Babashoff, Dr. Babette Babashoff, Dr. Marybeth Babashoff, Dr. Buffy Babashoff, Dr. Elsa Babashoff, Dr. Liza Babashoff