A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Babashoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Babashoff, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Babashoff, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babashoff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babashoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Babashoff MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Babashoff practice?
- Dr. Lisa Babashoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Babashoff practices Surgery near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Surgeons.