A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Backus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Backus, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Backus graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Backus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ione Backus MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa I. Backus practice?
- Dr. Lisa Backus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Backus practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cupertino, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.