Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Bailey
Dr. Lisa Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Emeryville, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, San Ramon Regional Medical Center and St Rose Hospital. Dr. Bailey has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Bailey has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lisa Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emeryville, CA.
Dr. Natalie Marshall
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Emeryville, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Frank Santoli
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Emeryville, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Karen Goodwin
General Surgery, Residency
Emeryville, CA 0 mi9