Dr. Lisa Banchik MD Patient Reviews

May 12th, 2017
Extremely unorganized. Waiting waiting time is more than 45 minutes

May 11th, 2017
Quirky, but helpful!
This is a very strange Dr's office, so don't expect the traditional medical practice! There's a lot of shouting from room to room, even by the doctor. The office is small and rooms somewhat claustrophobic, and Dr. B is rather quirky! But she is committed to helping her patients, is up to date on the latest meds and introduces them slowly to reduce side effects. All in all , she does want to help her patients, while being somewhat greedy since she charges for every little thing, such as prior authorizations for medication with ur insurance company, signing a form for you, etc!!

April 19th, 2016
Awesome
Dr Banchik is one of the few physicians who spend time with you and really cares. She has found things about me I didn't even realize myself. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a neurologist, pain management, weight loss, migraines. You will not be dissapointed

February 13th, 2016
Automobile accident
Very professional doctor and staff! I was seen after an automobile accident immediately! No one had referred me, I knew I needed professional help and did not want to go through the tremendous steps to get relief. Physical threrapy and treatment from doctor was extremely helpful for my recovery. I would highly recommend Dr.Banchik and team for immediate help.

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Banchik was rude. She did not check for medicine interactions and had to ask her nurse what my moms medicine was for. The office is haphazard. When I called for a follow up question the office never got back to me and Dr. Banchik got on the phone with a raised voice and then hung up on me. Never again. Please save yourself and avoid.

January 22nd, 2016
bad treatment
I was given three prescriptions and told not to return to this doctor without money. My attorney sent me there after injury from putting in a medtronic product. I cannot afford to go to her and have medicare as well as a letter of protection from the attorney and that is sufficient but she keeps asking for money or will not see me anymore for my medicines.

April 28th, 2015
worth it
This doctor is expensive and "only takes medicare" but the cash payment for my first appointment was worth it. $550 seems like a lot of money but she diagnosed all my problems and gave me what seems like appropriate medication since it is working for my symptoms. The staff is really kind, but they seem a little disorganized. No matter, the job was done and done well. Can't wait for my next visit.

February 25th, 2015
Mr. Jerome P.Coley
Am a patient of Dr. Lisa Banchik and she has been my Dr as long as I can remember. But she was treating my mother first for about 25yrs. Then I starte ...

January 30th, 2015
pushes pain meds ignores what pt has to say terrible edside manner

September 10th, 2013
she help me
she has been my doctor now for 2 years she treats my family. All of her patients love her. She takes her time and will tell you what she thinks even if you do not like it. wonderful doctor and person.

March 28th, 2013
Finally pain relief
I had terrible facial pain and this doctor help me greatly, found the perfect combination of medications and started the medication slowly, so I would have no side effects. Doctor also very knowledgeable about depression. Helped me greatly. wonderful staff. Great front desk. Warm office.

April 17th, 2012
Money, Money, Money!
Dr. Banchik lacks bedside manner. Dr. Banchik's concern is not for the health of her patients, but for the well-being, of their health insurance and/or their wallets. It is ALL about the money with this office! During your "office visit", while in the exam room, the "HIPPA laws", they don't exist. Be prepared and expect the other patients in the office, and anyone else, to be priviledged to hear the meds. you are taking, or had taken, your diagnosis, past medical, etc. with Dr. Banchik. Why? Because the door to the exam rooms don't get shut! Why? Dr. Banchick would miss-out, "multi-tasking", grabbing the clipboard and having someone sign in to have a massage, while waing to be seen by her. Therefore, she could bill their insurance for another service while they were waiting to be seen by her. Oh and you, the other patient, get use to the continued rudeness of Dr. Banchik and her interrupting you, while you attempt to explain your symptoms, and then abruptly, Dr. Banchik ends the office visit. Lunch was delivered to the office! Very Unethical practice!