A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Barden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Barden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barden graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Barden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michele Barden DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Barden practice?
- Dr. Lisa Barden has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Barden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.