Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Barkley
Dr. Lisa Barkley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine, Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Barkley is affiliated with Christiana Care Health Services, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women and Wilmington Hospital. Dr. Barkley has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Barkley has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Lisa Barkley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Mariana Dangiolo
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Magdalena Pasarica
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. William Felix
Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.26 mi9