Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Barna
Dr. Lisa Barna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Cambridge, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barna is affiliated with Harvard University Health Services. Dr. Barna has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Barna has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Barna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Jayne Doherty
Cambridge, MA 0.33 mi27
Dr. David Rosenthal
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cambridge, MA 0.44 mi50
Dr. Soheyla Gharib
Cambridge, MA 0.44 mi34