A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bartoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bartoli is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bartoli, DO, LaC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartoli graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Bartoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Bartoli DO and LaC is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Bartoli practice?
- Dr. Lisa Bartoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Bartoli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.