A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bartoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bartoli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartoli
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bartoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bartoli, DO, LaC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartoli graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Bartoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Bartoli DO and LaC is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Bartoli practice?
- Dr. Lisa Bartoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Bartoli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.