Dr. Lisa Bartoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bartoli?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

January 10th, 2017

Great Doctor

I saw Dr. Bartoli for sciatica and later for a nerve issue in my neck and shoulder. She was very thorough and a good listener. She sent me for MRI's and prescribed PT. I didn't get much out of the physical therapy at the center she worked at then. I later found a better physical therapist which was key to my feeling much better.

July 12th, 2016

Fantastic Generalist, Excellent Diagnostician and Compassionate

I've been seeing Dr. Lisa Bartoli for over ten years and have always found her to be compassionate, knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. She will not send you for unnecessary treatments and is considerate of budget and time. Her PT prescriptions are spot on and realistic and she has a very good sense of who is good in the PT community. As a woman, I very much appreciate her strong feminist values in terms of making me feel empowered in managing my own healthcare needs and she never ever talks down to me as a patient and takes the time to explain the scientific as well as gives great context for injury management. For example what might be expected at a certain age, what is considered normal and what is not. I can strongly recommend her.

April 14th, 2016

Dr. Bartoli is good at sending you for the correct diagnostic procedures at the right places, but her competence stops there. If the test is negative, that's the end of her investigations. She is lousy at rehab and a lousy diagnostician. She is also very condescending.

February 11th, 2016

Not great bedside manner and Terrible Office Management

Dr. Bartoli has a brusque bedside manner. Waited 45-50 minutes to see her and she examined me for about 10. It took her office a week to submit paperwork to my insurance company for the recommended MRIs and they only did when I emailed the doctor to complain. Very disorganized office staff and not very friendly and helpful.

September 30th, 2015

Dr. Bartoli is wonderful. She is direct, incredibly knowledgable, and the height of competent, everything one needs in a Doctor.

November 8th, 2013

LK

I got the impression that this doctor is very competent, direct, listens, and is insistent on followups. She is somewhat quick, no nonsense, type A personality. I liked our interaction, got the information that I needed and the referral to PT.

June 24th, 2013

I`m in complete agreement with everything the last few reviewers said. Dr. Lisa Bartoli does not speak, SHE BARKS LIKE AN ANGRY DOG, AND DOES NOT LISTEN. She believes that she knows it all. Never again that I will even call her office.

May 28th, 2013

Dr. Lisa Bartoli is the worst doctor I ever met. She did not listen to what I had to say. She did not let me finish a sentence. She knows everything, and as she said "I am the boss". She acts like a Sergeant, and her diagnosis was wrong. I do not recommend her to my enemies.

May 21st, 2013

Dr. Bartolli does not speak - she simply BARKS !!!! She is rude and has never time to listen. Very highly NOT RECOMMENDING her.

January 24th, 2011

She is mean and doesn't spend enough time with you. period.

The office is run pretty well but Dr Bartoli is too big for her britches. She thinks because she takes care of a soccer team in England that she is too busy for her patients and that you should follow her advice blindly. I went to her for lower back pain. She kept sending me to physical therapy even though it wasnt helping it was making it worse. When I asked what my other options were she said cortisone shots. When I asked what the side effects were and what it did she snapped at me and basically said I should just do what she says. Eventually, after a year of unbearable pain I was distraught. I even broken down in her office one day and instead of offering more treatment options she basically says that I am bringing it on myself. Even though I had an mri and there are multiple issues with my back, so it's not in my head. Go see someone else, who cares.

November 17th, 2010

Dr. Bartoli

Horrible service.Horrible.NEVER EVER go there!Also---VERy misleading billing - I believe insurance fraud!

November 5th, 2009

Excellent Doctor and Supportive Office

I have treated with Dr. Bartoli for two conditions. I am impressed with her calm, effecient and overall no-nonsense manner. She took the time to listen to my concerns and to answer my questions, I did not feel rushed. She made appropriate referrals for therapy and my conditions resolved quickly. I have never had to wait more than five minutes to see Dr. Bartoli and she is able to perform certain diagnostic tests in the office. Also, I recently had an emergency when Dr. Bartoli was unavailable and one of the other doctors in the practice responded immediately, arranging for a prescription to be faxed to a local hospital radiology department and then calling me repeatedly to check on my condition. Dr. Bartoli and her staff are very accommodating. I have recommended Dr. Bartoli to my friends.