A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Baute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Baute is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Baute, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baute graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baute has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baute accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Baute practice?
Dr. Lisa Baute practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.