A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bazzett-Matabele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bazzett-Matabele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bazzett-Matabele, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzett-Matabele graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bazzett-Matabele has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bazzett-Matabele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa Bazzett-Matabele practice?
Dr. Lisa Bazzett-Matabele practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Orleans Oncologists.