A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Beaudet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Beaudet is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Beaudet, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytopathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaudet graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Beaudet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Beaudet MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Beaudet practice?
- Dr. Lisa Beaudet has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Beaudet practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.