Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Marlene Sullivan on Dec 17th, 2014

She removed a mass on my Adrenal gland and she is fantastic.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Kevin on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Beaule was the surgeon for my prostate cancer in November .2005. I found every aspect of my 2 years with her exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Beaule to anyone.m

Thankful Patient show details Thankful Patient
by Bob Misenheimer on Jan 18th, 2013

Self confident ,Honest,Very Direct, Good bedside manor, Great sense of Humor!!

Wolfgang Liese show details Wolfgang Liese
Oct 30th, 2011

I don't know about the negative experiences of some of the reviews. But I had the exact opposite experience. The staff was very courteous. Any question I had was answered. And Dr. Beaule? I felt totally at ease with her and trusted her explicitly. I could not recommend a better surgeon.Thank you, Dr. Beaule. I am very grateful.

She is great! show details She is great!
Aug 13th, 2011

Dr. Beaule was the best. After reading a couple of negative reviews, I was worried that she would not measure up. On the contrary, she was great! I had kidney cancer, and she removed my right kidney. I notice that the people who wrote negative reviews did not sign their name. My name is Marie Maguire.

Worst urologist I've seen show details Worst urologist I've seen
Jan 26th, 2011

Nurse in the office was nasty. Dr was not trustworthy. I'd wear depends before I went back to her !

Lynne Radford, patient in 2008 show details Lynne Radford, patient in 2008
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Beaulle diagnosed a mass on my kidney (which was found during a gall bladder attack). She removed the kidney a few months later, with minimal scarring, very limited recovery time (4 wks. and I was back on the golf course!!) She is wonderful and very professional and caring. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

pauln show details pauln
by pauln on Aug 17th, 2010

Had visit with this Dr. yesterday and was very impressed with her regarding info, expectations and open atmosphere to questions on my upcoming procedure. I was looking for professional opinions, not self pity, in a casual setting.

by Gary D. on Aug 2nd, 2010

I was skeptical after reading the three re views, But I took a chance and I was glad I did. I called and got an appointment the next day. I was greeted and treated exceptional by the office staff. I just sat down in the waiting area and my name was called. I figured that I would sit in an examination room forever. It wasn't five minutes and Dr. Beaule was in the room and going over my situation. She was very pleasant and gave me all the time in the world. We discussed my options, (kidney cancer), and i felt very comfortable with her. I am glad that I went to see her

Did not seem caring show details Did not seem caring
by gert on Jan 5th, 2010

After waiting an hour, she came into the room very business. Got the feeling I was not a person but a problem. Was not treated or looked upon at all with compassion. Did not provide me with any sense of security.

Apr 11th, 2009

very competent and professional. Able to perform the most current robotic surgery.

Dec 3rd, 2008

Very poor bedside manner at the time of my prostate biopsy. I was laying on my side with my back to her, when she entered the room. Without meeting me face to face and introducing herself, she began the procedure. I had never met this doctor before. At the conclusion of the biospy she promptly left, passing my wife in the hallway without saying a word.Her diagnosis was accurate but the delivery was poor. It was a business atmosphere, little compassion...here's the results, what do you want to do. Quick, I have other people to see.I did seek a second and third opinion and both went well. I was listened and spoken to with dignity and respect.