Dr. Lisa Beaule MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 11th, 2016
Shes ok ust not as thorough as i would have liked.
I liked her at first but she didn't seem to want address my concerns, I felt as though she didnt do deeper into my problem as i would have liked. I seen her for a few years before changing

February 24th, 2015
Explained things clearly. Very kind and compassionate. Lateness was only due to reviewing records thoroughly.

December 17th, 2014
She removed a mass on my Adrenal gland and she is fantastic.

January 18th, 2013
Thankful Patient
Self confident ,Honest,Very Direct, Good bedside manor, Great sense of Humor!!

October 30th, 2011
Wolfgang Liese
I don't know about the negative experiences of some of the reviews. But I had the exact opposite experience. The staff was very courteous. Any question I had was answered. And Dr. Beaule? I felt totally at ease with her and trusted her explicitly. I could not recommend a better surgeon.Thank you, Dr. Beaule. I am very grateful.

January 26th, 2011
Worst urologist I've seen
Nurse in the office was nasty. Dr was not trustworthy. I'd wear depends before I went back to her !

December 22nd, 2010
Lynne Radford, patient in 2008
Dr. Beaulle diagnosed a mass on my kidney (which was found during a gall bladder attack). She removed the kidney a few months later, with minimal scarring, very limited recovery time (4 wks. and I was back on the golf course!!) She is wonderful and very professional and caring. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

August 17th, 2010
pauln
Had visit with this Dr. yesterday and was very impressed with her regarding info, expectations and open atmosphere to questions on my upcoming procedure. I was looking for professional opinions, not self pity, in a casual setting.

August 2nd, 2010
I was skeptical after reading the three re views, But I took a chance and I was glad I did. I called and got an appointment the next day. I was greeted and treated exceptional by the office staff. I just sat down in the waiting area and my name was called. I figured that I would sit in an examination room forever. It wasn't five minutes and Dr. Beaule was in the room and going over my situation. She was very pleasant and gave me all the time in the world. We discussed my options, (kidney cancer), and i felt very comfortable with her. I am glad that I went to see her

January 5th, 2010
Did not seem caring
After waiting an hour, she came into the room very business. Got the feeling I was not a person but a problem. Was not treated or looked upon at all with compassion. Did not provide me with any sense of security.

April 11th, 2009
very competent and professional. Able to perform the most current robotic surgery.

December 3rd, 2008
Very poor bedside manner at the time of my prostate biopsy. I was laying on my side with my back to her, when she entered the room. Without meeting me face to face and introducing herself, she began the procedure. I had never met this doctor before. At the conclusion of the biospy she promptly left, passing my wife in the hallway without saying a word.Her diagnosis was accurate but the delivery was poor. It was a business atmosphere, little compassion...here's the results, what do you want to do. Quick, I have other people to see.I did seek a second and third opinion and both went well. I was listened and spoken to with dignity and respect.