Overall Review

July 22nd, 2013
Very Poor
I dont know that the problems I have had are based on Dr Bellafonte...however...if you think you will need perscriptions filled...Find another doctor. They say they take 48 hours...but every time I have had to call at least 2 times. There is a whiteboard in the waiting room telling you that your wait may be ___ and it is a fill in the blank. So...it changes daily. She seems competent...but the way patients are handled is rude.

July 30th, 2012
this lady is the best ever we are 65 years old never been this happy with a doctor

April 12th, 2012
Great Doctor
I actually didn't want to write a comment due to the fact that she may get busier and make it harder to get an appointment but she is honestly awesome.

May 1st, 2011
Wait times are worth it for Dr. Bellanfonte
I have been happy with Dr. Bellanfonte since the very first visit. I feel I can discuss anything with her. Sometimes the wait is longer than others but to me that means all patients are treated the same. No one is rushed. Recently I had to follow up on a skin rash that had gotten really bad. I was crying and upset and she hugged me. She is the most compassionate Doctor I have met so far. I don't mind driving a little further than before and I don't mind the wait because I know she is going to listen to me and put me on a course of treatment to get well. I have referred several people to her and will continue to do so.

February 9th, 2009
She is caring, very educated in her field, as well as very thorough. She makes sure that all your questions are answered and makes you feel very comfortable.