inactive

• General Surgery Greenville, NC

4.7

October 3rd, 2015
Strongly Recommend
Dr. Bellin is extremely sensitive. She explains medical details in an easy to understand manner and is willing to answer all questions. She is a unquie combination of being a knowledgable and skilled surgeon and a tenacious advocate for her patients. Overall she is tremendously personable and supportive and I highly recommend her.

October 1st, 2015
I trust her.
Dr. Bellin is warm, personable, down-to-earth, compassionate, and honest, all extremely important qualities for a doctor dealing with women with breast cancer. I am so very grateful that I found her. She makes dealing with a scary and confusing situation much easier.

April 2nd, 2015
Best Doctor for Breast Cancer
She saved my life. She explained things to me that I didn't understand even from other doctors. I felt she truly understood my fear and helped ease my anxiety as much as possible. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Bellin.

November 26th, 2014
Great doctor and great person. Talks to you with care and understanding. She removed both my breasts and would use her again if I had to, but my cancer is gone, thanks to the LORD and Dr Bellin.

September 11th, 2008
BEST DOCTOR EVER......
very sweet. helps calm your down when you are nervous. treats you like family. acts on situations fast. if i had to get the same surgery done over, i would DEFINATELY ask Doctor Bellin to perform the surgery. love her to death. Great job!