A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Benning is Good. Dr. Benning has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benning graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Springfield
- Passavant Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Benning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Benning practice?
Dr. Lisa Benning practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Benning, Dr. Isabelle Benning, Dr. Bette Benning, Dr. Babette Benning, Dr. Marybeth Benning, Dr. Buffy Benning, Dr. Elsa Benning, Dr. Liza Benning