A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Biggs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including General practice, Care of chronically ill children.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Biggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Primary Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Biggs practice?
Dr. Lisa Biggs practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Biggs, Dr. Bess Biggs, Dr. Bessie Biggs, Dr. Beth Biggs, Dr. Betsy Biggs, Dr. Bette Biggs, Dr. Bettie Biggs, Dr. Bettina Biggs