A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Blackrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Blackrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackrick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blackrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rose Blackrick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Blackrick practice?
- Dr. Lisa Blackrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Blackrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.