A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Blackrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Blackrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackrick graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blackrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rose Blackrick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Blackrick practice?
- Dr. Lisa Blackrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Blackrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Mifflin, PA and McKeesport, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.