A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bocelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bocelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocelli graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bocelli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Bocelli DO and MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Bocelli practice?
- Dr. Lisa Bocelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Bocelli practices Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Worcester Gastroenterologists.