A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bohra is Excellent. Dr. Bohra has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bohra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bohra has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa I. Bohra practice?
Dr. Lisa Bohra practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Bohra, Dr. Bess Bohra, Dr. Bessie Bohra, Dr. Beth Bohra, Dr. Betsy Bohra, Dr. Bette Bohra, Dr. Bettie Bohra, Dr. Bettina Bohra