Dr. Lisa Indra Bohra MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bohra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bohra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bohra has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa I. Bohra practice?
Dr. Lisa Bohra practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists and West Bloomfield Pediatricians.