A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bohra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bohra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bohra has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Bohra MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Bohra practice?
- Dr. Lisa Bohra has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Bohra practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.